We Can Help
Let us help take care of YOU! Every thing we do for you is PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL and NO COST TO YOU.
If you are UNSURE what is best for your baby and for you WE CAN HELP. Your personal pregnancy navigator will…
- Talk about your goals and dreams for the future and how a baby may or may not fit into those plans.
- Talk about what YOU want YOUR LIFE to be like and how a baby may or may not fit into that lifestyle.
- We can talk about your current income and expense and see what life will be like after your baby is born.
- If you choose adoption, we can discuss what financial and medical assistance will be available to you.
- Deciding between parenting and adoption is probably the most important decision you’ll have been faced with in your life. This decision takes a great deal of thought and consideration,and we don’t want you to have to make it alone. Your personal pregnancy navigator will help you explore every angle as it pertains to YOU and YOUR LIFE so that you can make the best decision for you and your child.
- We will NEVER PRESSURE YOU. This decision is one you will live with for the rest of your life. It’s a decision ONLY YOU CAN MAKE. You must make the right decision for you – we are just here to help.
If you choose ADOPTION – we can HELP YOU – ALL services are FREE TO YOU.
Before Baby is Born
- Help you create an adoption plan that is YOUR PLAN done YOUR WAY. It will then become your personal pregnancy navigator’s goal to carry out YOUR PLAN.
- Help you find prenatal care; somewhere you are treated with respect and comfortable.
- Be a there for you 24/7 to help you deal with emotions and questions.
- Help you determine how much and what type of contact you are comfortable having with the adoptive family in the future.
- Help you find an AMAZING, SAFE and LOVING adoptive family of your CHOICE that is just right for YOU. If this is not a decision you wish to make, we can make it for you.
- Help you tell your friends, family and/or baby’s father about your pregnancy.
- Help you tell your friends, family and baby’s father about your decision to choose adoption so they can understand and SUPPORT YOU.
- We will guide you through the entire legal process.
- Provide financial assistance
- Create a budget to ensure you have the best tools at hand to create a successful life.
- Each state has different laws about what financial assistance birthmothers can receive. These laws are designed to protect you from being coerced into placing your child for adoption. Your personal pregnancy advocate will guide you through what is and is not allowable. If you find yourself needing assistance with rent, utilities or transportation, your personal pregnancy navigator will discuss these laws and guidelines with you.
- EMPOWER YOU through adoption.
- Your personal pregnancy navigator will plan to be with you during your delivery and see you through the entire experience, if that is what you want.
- Based on YOUR adoption plan, we will contact the adoptive family when/if YOU want them to be at the hospital.
After Baby is Born
- We will BE THERE FOR YOU to help deal with the emotions that come after your baby is born and the days, months or even years after.
- We will be there to assist with coordinating any medical needs after baby is born.
- We will continue to guide you through the legal process.
- We will be a part of your life for as long as you want. We love building long-term relationships and friendships with the mothers we work with. But we also understand that, for some, we can be a reminder of painful memories. If that is your situation, we completely understand. But we will always be here for you if need help – days, months, or years after your pregnancy.
- We also enjoy CELEBRATING the JOYS and SUCCESSES in your life that you chose to share with us.
Choosing adoption for your child is an extremely selfless and loving decision. Without amazing birthparents, those who cannot have children biologically would never be able to be parents. While you are making a difficult decision, please know that the adoptive family you choose will forever honor you, hold you in their hearts and be grateful to you. You will forever be a part of their family as well.
If you chose to parent - WE CAN HELP
- Give you suggestions on medical/prenatal resources.
- Connect you to financial assistance and resources for parenting.
- Help you identify support systems in your life, such as;
- Baby’s father
- His family
- Help you come up with a plan for parenting.
- Where will you live?
- How will you support yourself and your baby?
- What financial resources do you have?
- What child-care resources do you have?
- How does a baby grow and develop?
- What will I need to go home from the hospital?
- What will I need as my baby grows into a toddler?
- What role will the father of my baby play in our lives?
- What legal rights/obligations does he have?
- What if parenting doesn’t work out for me in a few days, weeks or months?
- Give you information on how to have a healthy pregnancy.
- Prenatal care (who, where, when)
- Healthy food/nutrition
- Be there for you should you want to re-vistit your options at any point.