Confused about what to do next? Every situation is unique, just like every person is unique. Only you know the details of your situation. Although others may have opinions about your choices, you are the one that will have to live with your decision. Your personal pregnancy navigator will help you explore each option available to help you decide what is best for your baby and for you.
This should not be a rushed decision. It will take a lot of thought and consideration over the course of days or weeks. After you’ve been given information, you may find that you are overwhelmed and need to “sit with it” for a bit. That’s OK. We will give you the information you need and want in a timeframe that works for you. You may find that you want further explanation. We can answer questions or go through the options as many times as you need.
What Do You Want for Yourself
The first step in this process is to take a good look at the goals you have for yourself. This may seem selfish to think about yourself while there is little one growing inside of you. However, you cannot take care of someone else until you take care of yourself. We want you to think first about your life and future. Here are a few of the topics your personal pregnancy navigator will talk to you about.
- Where are you in your education and career? Would you like to further your education or work towards a better job?
- What type of social life do you want? Do you enjoy staying home or going out with friends?
- If you are in a relationship now, what is the status of that relationship?
- Is it a positive relationship?
- Do you feel loved and supported emotionally?
- Where are you living? Would you like to continuing living there?
We are here for you 24/7. Contact Coleen.